Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ask Maddie:Edition One

Here are the questions to the questions you guys asked me through comments on the last post.

Aunt Jessies questions:

1.My favorite thing about you is that you usually get me presents when you come here.

2. Yes, I am excited to have a new uncle.

3. Yes I will be your star flower girl. I don't think Mylie can actually be a flower girl because she can't walk down an aisle. Maybe she could crawl.

4.I'm most excited to go to the beach and go to the pool this summer.

5.When you and Taylor come to visit we should go to Maggie Moo's and get ice cream. We can get free ice cream because I earned a certificate at school by bringing in ALOT of box tops!!!!!

Heather's questions:

1.No, not this week. But last week I lost either 8 or 28 dimes. I don't remember.

2.I'm going to go to the beach the week of the 4th of July with my dad's family and my family.

3.My 2 favorite movies are "Cinderella 3:Twist in Time" and "Nancy Drew-Get a Clue."

4.Yes I am having fun with Jessie and Taylor. I am excited having Jessie here and I have fun playing with Taylor.

5. Not usually, but I do see Grandfather sometimes.

6.Kind of, but not that much because I'm pretty used to not seeing him because we didn't usually see him alot. But actually I do miss him.

Today is Heather's birthday. So here are the words to a funny birthday song that one of my friends wrote.

"Happy Birthday to me. I am one-hundred and twenty-three. I'm still a baby and I want my mommy.
My mommy's at work and she fired a dork and hired a monkey to do my homework. The monkey gave me ice cream and I wanted some cake and I still want my mommy to come home from work...." Well I don't really remember the ending part but I just said that anyway. I love you Heather! Happy Birthday!


Here is another song that I made up for the end of school.

"So long, farewell, for it is the end. So long, farewell, I hope we meet again." I don't really remember the last few parts of the song because I made it up 1 or 2 days ago.


BYE! I'm signing off!


;)






No comments: