Thursday, June 7, 2007

What do you know about me?

So, I got tagged by my mom's cousin, Heather. When my mom told me, I wasn't sure I wanted to do it. But, now I am. I don't know why I changed my mind.

Eight things you may not know about me:

1. I have four American Girl dolls. Their names are: Emily, Nellie, Kirsten, and Brooke.
2. My favorite place to go on vacation is Walt Disney World. I've been there a LOT of times, because I love it.
3. I'm afraid of the dark.
4. I love to eat steak and mashed potatoes with pepper.
5. My favorite thing to wear is my green swim suit to the pool on hot days.
6. My most embarassing moment is when I wet my pants in kindergarten.
7. My favorite activity is doing flips in the pool.
8. If I had a million dollars I would buy a cabbage patch kid, more American Girl dolls, and an American Girl bookset.
9. The biggest surprise of my life was being invited to so many birthday parties.
10. My favorite things to read are my scriptures and my American Girl books.

Uh, ok, that was ten...

Hey, Jessie, I'm almost done with school. I'm excited to see you next week and to meet Taylor. My advice to you about getting married is, well, let's not write that I can't think of any thing...

Today at school I learned there are seven continents. You can use five or six colors to draw them on a map.

Heather, thanks for tagging me.

Megan, thanks for all the comments. My mom told me you have a cute new baby.

Maere, when are you coming to visit me again?

For my next entry, I will answer your questions that you leave in my comment section. Well, I MIGHT answer SOME of your questions. It's worth a try. Go ahead and leave me some questions for my new 'Ask Maddie' post.

Well, I'm signing off now. Bye...

P.S. Taylor, I'm excited to meet you. Did you know you are marrying a homecoming queen?

3 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
molly said...

Hey Maddie its Molly. I am Taylor's little and favorite sister! I am excited to meet you come wedding time! I have heard so much about you. I jealous you have four American GIrl dolls. I loved those when I was a little girl!

p.s i too was the homecoming queen!

Heather and Dave said...

Hi Maddie...Here's a few questions for you.
1. Have you lost any dimes this week? :)
2. What are you doing this summer? Any fun plans, trips, or things with friends?
3. What is your favorite movie?
4. Are you having fun with Jessie & Taylor?
5. Do you get to see your Grandfather Lee alot?
6. Will you be sad when Josh moves to Utah for school? You should come out and visit him!
I Love you Maddie...talk to you sooN!