Monday, June 4, 2007

OoooDeLaly

Lots of new things are happening in my life. For example, I tried doing a swim test so I can go down the waterslide and off the diving boards. Dad and Mom said maybe I should learn how to swim before I try to take the swim test again. I do know how to swim. I think that by learning how to swim Mom and Dad probably mean practicing laps. Uncle Justin said I did a good job, and probably would have made it if I had gone straight rather than zig-zagging.

If I had to choose one word to describe how my room looks now that it is all painted, that word would be "BEAUTIFUL!!!" My favorite thing about my room now is how clean it is.

My Aunt Jessie is getting married ('So This is Love!!!') Also, my Aunt Brooke is going to have a baby. So, I am getting a new uncle in October. I'm also getting a new cousin in November. I'm probably having that new cousin on November 30. That is my Aunt Jessie's birthday AND my Aunt Abby's birthday.

I finished reading two more books. One was an AR (Accelerated Reader) book from my school. I like to read at bedtime, but Mylie hates it! I need the light on to read, and she thinks it is play time then. I hate it when she starts squealing for me to play with her! I just HATE it! So, I finally get out of bed, walk over to crib, and I talk to her. She gets calmed down when I talk to her, even though she doesn't know what I am saying. She thinks when I come over to talk to her that I am playing and she starts laughing her head off. Sometimes I also am going there to play with her, but when I go back to read my book she starts crying again, that's why I start getting annoyed. I have to go back and forth, back and forth...

Mylie likes it when I come over and start laughing loudly like an evil villian. Over and over again. Talk to you later, bye.

1 comment:

megan&steve said...

Maddie, thanks for the Baby Allen news! I had no idea! 4 kids under the age of 4- way to go Brooke and Justin! I"m excited for you to have a new cousin and uncle!!!